For supported video and audio providers, a player will automatically embed in the multimedia slide. All other sources will embed as a hyperlink, and generally will also display with a preview image and short description.
To add a website, online video, or other web content to your presentation:
- In the Prepare tab, select Multimedia Slide from the Create Interactive Slides menu.
- Select a desired location from the Insert After Slide menu.
- Enter the slide title you would like to use in the Title field.
- Copy the URL of the article, video, or website you are using to your clipboard.
- Paste the URL into the URL field.
- If desired, you can check Add follow up question to add a free response question after the multimedia slide.
- Click Preview to verify that the slide displays correctly.
- Choose Submit to create the slide. The content will now be viewable from both your instructor interface and for all of your students.
To edit the title or URL of the interactive slide at any time, click to select the slide thumbnail in the Prepare tab and choose Modify Interactive Slide from the Edit Slides menu.