Asking a questionTo ask a question at any time before, during, or after a published lecture:
- Click the Ask a Question button above the slides, or click on the Questions tab.
- Enter your question in the text field
- Click Submit.
- Your question will appear under My Questions in the Questions tab.
- If you are viewing the slides, a green notification will appear when an instructor or teaching assistant answers your question.
- Once in the Questions tab, the answer will display below the question under “My Questions.”
Reviewing Q&A from your peersQuestions asked by students in your class will become visible to you once they are answered by your instructor or teaching assistant.
These questions will not have names attached to them, so you don’t need to worry about your classmates knowing which questions you asked.